Thursday, March 3, 2011

At Last

After a short hiatus, a nervous breakdown, and a vacation, we tried two more cycles of injectables, and WE GOT PREGNANT!

I am about 7-8 weeks, due on October 14, 2011. My first appointment was at 6 weeks, and we saw the heartbeat. Second appointment was just on Wednesday, got to see the heartbeat again, and the baby is a lot bigger than just a week ago! I was released to regular OB, and my next appointment will be on 3/14.

I still can't believe this is happening. I feel like I should pinch myself; it's so amazing! I keep fearing the worst, though. Everytime I go in, I'm afraid they won't find a heartbeat, and everytime I use the restroom, I expect to find spotting. All we got for so long was disappointment, and now that we have something to be excited about, it's hard to let it sink in.

So far I feel pretty good, just some nausea and vomiting, which I will gladly take for 9 straight months as long as my little peanut is growing healthy and strong!

1 comment: